Saturday, February 16, 2008


Vince Carter Dunk Tributes with dunks over 7'2 Wiess during 2000 Sydney Olympics

As you don't already know that this weekend is the 2008 NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans! Tonight is one of my favorite contests of the 3 day events which is Slam Dunk Contest! I'll start out with one of my top favorite dunker of modern time Vince Carter!

The one below is just SICK...LMAO
Vince Carter dunks over 7'2 Wiess (FROM ALL ANGLES!!!!!)
Vince carter at the 2000 olympics, he jumps over 7'2 french dude named wiess and dunks



One of my top favorite year for NBA slam dunk event which Vince Carter won it, but I gotta shout out to da Steve Francis and T-Mac!!! This is one of the most exciting slam dunk contest since Jordan era!
NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2000


Vince Carter Top 10 Career Dunks
...INVINCILE!!!


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: