Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Kenneth Thomas ft. Colleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine(Mike Shiver Remix) with lyric, 2008 AMA Supercross Lites East Champion Honda Trey Canard


This weekend were packing with tons of great sporting spectrum that had Honda in them. Other than the interesting NFL Draft '08(I'll give B grade to da Bears' draft overall), the exciting NBA Playoffs(Go L.A. Lakers!) as well as Honda represented racings from Supercross to AMA superbike events, indy racing in Kansas City to F1 racing in Spain! Honda really represented well in motor sport racings this weekend and came out with couple of rookie winners. congrats to yet another "Power of Dream" winners from Honda, Trey Canard who won the 2008 AMA Supercross Lites East Champion while his Honda teammates Josh Grant racked up 3rd!
I LOVE to dedicate yet another one of my greatest all time favorite Vocal Trance Classic by Kenneth Thomas - Ghost in the Machine to all of our Honda racers from F1, indy, supercross, superbike, speedboat to Touring...we really do have GHOST in our Honda machines!!! Go Honda...




Kenneth Thomas - Ghost in the Machine (Mike Shiver Remix)


ghost in the machine remix - kenneth thomas ft colleen riley


Ghost In The Machine - Kenneth Thomas (Abbott&Chambers Mix)


Lyric of ... Kenneth Thomas - Ghost in the Machine
Is this real what I feel,
or am I deep in fantasy?
Have I been here before,
or is it ghost in the machine?

Have I been here before?

I'm with me
I'm with me
I'm with me
I'm with over me
I'm with me
....
....
I'm with me

Is this real what I feel,
or am I deep in fantasy?
Have I been here before,
or is it ghost in the machine?

Have I been here before
Have I.... have I been here before
Have i been here before
or is it ghost ....or is it ghost in the machine
(uuu ohh aah)
or is it ghost in the machine (uu ohh ahh)

I'm with me
I'm with me
I'm with me
I'm with over me
I'm with me
....
....
I'm with me


Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to the first new Honda champion of the 2008 racing season: Torco Racing Fuels Honda rider Trey Canard, the 2008 AMA Supercross Lites East Champion.
Canard clinched the title this week in St. Louis, the very last race of the Lites East series. And it was a hard-fought championship in every way. You’ll recall that Trey had a terrific start to the year, winning four races in the seven-race series and amassing a huge point lead. But some tough luck in the next three events meant the championship would come right down to the wire. Canard is tough, though, and showing a tremendous amount of composure for a racer in his first season as a pro, he kept his cool and never gave up.

Continue reading the detail of 2008 AMA Supercross Lites East Championship


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: