Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time(Live performances, Karaoke and lyric)

We are continuing to celebrate Mariah's great career with more of her greatest hits in 90s! I will say that Mariah in 90s is so lovely and vocalicious that majority of her hits were love songs which I adore so much...I am huge fan of love songs particularly 80s and 90s! Love Takes Time is just one of my top favorite of all love songs that I used to listen to and it definitely takes time well, thanks Mariah for yet another great love classic! Damn yet another tear jerker for me...when Mariah was on that stage, you can bet that she gave 100% and sounded 100% genuine consistently! That is true talent ... She is the greatest vocalist in my time period!

Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time(karaoke)


Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time



Great live performance!!!
Live On The Arsenio Hall Show 9/90


Mariah Carey Love takes time (Live)Debut Showcase 1990



Mariah Carey- Love Takes Time @ Apollo Theater 1990


Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time [Live @ Thanksgiving Special]
Mariah Carey sings the greatest performance of Love Takes Time at Proctor Theatre in 1993.



Gotta say, she is pretty awsome, if she is on American Idol, she will be one...just not bad for a korean, bravo!
Love Takes Time - Amateur known as Mariah Carey in Korea


Lyric of ... Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
Oh, ohhhhhh, oh, I am...
I had it all
But I let it slip away
Couldn't say I treated you wrong
Now I wander around
Feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that you're gone

Chorus:
Love takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause love takes time
I don't wanna be here
i don't wanna be here
alone

Losing my mind
From this hollow in my heart
Suddenly I'm so incomplete
Lord I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stop the rain
Tears are falling down endlessly


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: