Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Mariah Carey- Without you(Live performances around globe, karaoke and lyric)

Ok, I can't stop crying cause this is just yet another great emotional one that I can't live without! I thought that it is really good for anyone who is seriously considering on become a good singer. Practice this song...

Super...
Mariah Carey - Without you(Live & Karaoke)


She definitely nailed the better rendition of rework...
Mariah Carey- Without you @ Tokyo Dome 1996


Mariah Carey - Without You(NYC Live)


To youtubers saying that this is playback...
IT'S LIVE! This is definitely not a lipsync, watch and listen carefully on some special notes/tones that she made during live performance...even if it is who cares, we all know that she can sing and damn well that she is one of the greatest singer ever alive in our time...duh


Although Leona Lewis won the X Factor(British Idol) and she isn't that bad of singer, but she didn't really sing the SOUL with her version, Mariah OWN IT 100% with her emotion, vocal, rhythm, pitch and tone. Well, Leona looks blank and sing way to weak in the start, although, she picked it up near half way, JMHO. That explains why Mariah Carey has the 2nd most #1 singles just behind the beatles!
Nevertheless, she is modern Mariah Carey, but never in the talent and vocal league of Mariah honestly. Good luck Leona and I do like your new pop song on radio now ;) BTW, what is up with British Idol? Having Shanan Osborne as judge? Hmmmm
Leona Lewis - Without You


Lyric of ... Mariah Carey - Without You
No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there But then I let you go And now it's only fair That I should let you know What you should know

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore

Well I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: