Saturday, October 9, 2010


Smith & Pledger & Aspect - Hi-Jack (Vocal Mix & DJ Tiesto Remix) with lyric

Smith & Pledger & Aspect - Hi-Jack (Vocal Mix & DJ Tiesto Remix) with lyric
Rewinding down to another one of my most favorite classic vocal trance hit of all time by Smith & Pledger & Aspect named Hi Jack! Gotta tell you though, this one had me float like on the other planet(merely), the melody, vocal and trance-quality beat all on the level of light weight that defies gravity! Loving it forever, thanks so much Smith & Pledger! The vocal mix is simply out of this world! Aspekt's collaboration with Smith & Pledger have been superb like from another one of their masterpiece and one of my all time favorite vocal trance, Smith & Pledger - Forever (Aspect Vocal Mix) which the vocal was the strongest point...please collaborate more guys, love your work too much! :)

[HQ]Aspect - Hi Jack (Vocal Mix)


Aspekt - Hi Jack (Original Vocal Mix)


Aspect - Hi Jack(Vocal mix)


smith and pledger hi jack (dj tiesto remix)


Lyric of ... Smith & Pledger & Aspect - Hi-Jack (Vocal Mix & DJ Tiesto Remix)
I wanna do, I wanna do the right thing
Cause my baby got a hold on me

(I don't wanna fall and...)

[Be] and flow, let it go
Why don't we wait 'till the morning light
[Fear] and flow, let it go
I don't wanna fall and look tonight


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: