Monday, May 19, 2008


Sun Decade - Have It All (Original Vocal Mix & Thomas Penton Remix) with lyric in HQ

I DREAM I STILL HAVE IT ALL...yep rewinding down to yet another one of my all time favorite vocal trance classic by da Sun Decade - Have It All! So uplifting when it hits that notes where I DREAM..., the vocal is so deep and the lyric so emotional, what a fantastic vocal trance to hit both my ear and heart at the same time...I gotta say tho, I am just glade that vocal trance is all I have been enjoying so far, never regret!

Sun Decade - Have It All [HQ]


Very well done with the Final Fantasy X as music video!
Sun Decade - Have It All (Original Vocal Mix)


Sun Decade - Have It All (Thomas Penton Remix)



Lyric of ... Sun Decade - Have It All
I tried so hard to resist my sorrow
I tried so hard to find life in me
I hold on tight affections once real
I hold on tight depending on you

I dream I still have it all
I hide the pain that I feel in silence

I dream I still have it all
I hide the pain that I feel in silence


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: