Friday, June 27, 2008


Alex Morph Pres. Everest Ft. Tashita - Oree (Vocal Mix & Robert Gitelman Remix) With Lyric


In memory of my friend's cute dog, Tucker!

This is one of my all time greatest vocal trance classic by Alex Morph presents Everest featuring vocalist Tashita - Oree (Vocal Mix). It is so peaceful, emotional at parts and melody...heavenly is all I can put it! :)

Lyric of ... Alex Morph presents Everest featuring vocalist Tashita - Oree (Vocal Mix)
You're the one for who I pray
All the time to build my day

You're my angel, you're my Orée

You're the air that I breathe
The strength which is guiding me

You're my angel, you're my baby


Alex Morph pres Everest ft Tashita - Oree (Vocal Mix)


Alex M.O.R.P.H. Pres. Everest - Orée (Robert Gitelman Remix)


music by Alex M.O.R.P.H. Pres Everest Feat Tashita-Oree Instrumental mix


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: