Friday, December 11, 2009


Adiva Ft. Vicky Fee-How Does It Feel (Myon Shane 54 Vocal Mix) [LYRICS & HD VIDEOS]

Adiva Ft. Vicky Fee-How Does It Feel (Myon Shane 54 Vocal Mix)[HD VIDEOS] The name Adiva may not ring a bell, but Mr. Pit surely does. Adrian Ivan, the Romanian producer behind big tracks like 'Shana', 'Back For More' and 'The Cube' is taking a sidestep. Under Adiva, he works together with singer Vicky Fee. 'How Does It Feel' is the harmonic progressive session which belongs nowhere other than with the Coldharbour label.

Hungarian producers Myon & Shane 54 remixed the track to a more mysterious track, with a slight flashback to their 'Vampire' release a few months back. Trance heroes Stoneface & Terminal pumped up the BPM, to make the break in their remix of 'How Does It Feel' stand out even more. Suit yourself, and pick your favourite!


Adiva feat Vicky Fee How Does It Feel Myon & Shan (with lyrics - my version)


Adiva feat. Vicky Fee - How Does It Feel (Myon Shane 54 Vocal Mix)


Adiva feat. Vicky Fee - How Does it Feel (Myon & Shane 54 Vocal Mix)

Lyrics:
I needed time, to think it over
I needed space, to be alone
Guess Ive been running for a reason
But I've been loosing on my own

(I needed time, to find my freedom
I needed truth, within my soul
Guess I've been lost, inside the silence
I knew that love, would bring me home)

Inside my mind
I need to find
A place inside my heart
I need to feel
Theres something real
That cant be torn apart

Tell me how does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel, to feel love ?

Tell me how does it feel
How does it feel
Tell me how does it feel to feel love ?
(If any video or link is broken, please comment below, thanks!)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: