Friday, December 4, 2009


M.I.K.E.-Moving On In Life (Flashback Album)

This album was released on Armada Music 26th of Oct. 2007. It includes progressive trance in the form of Hide, the pure prog houser Waking Up At Night, and A Better World, a collaboration with Andrew Bennett, who also worked on last year's single release Into the Danger. "I wanted to work with Andrew again because I really feel were on the same level with making music, " says M.I.K.E. "I like to talk with collaborators about life before we work together, and Andrew and I talked about war, climate change ­ the way the world is today. A Better World is about making things go better." For someone who was there for electro breakbeat in the 90s, scoring a massive success with Push as Strange World, it seems natural for M.I.K.E. to embrace a multitude of genres, who puts the maturing sound of his music down to the ever-changing advances in technology. When I'm in the studio I like to make tracks that are influenced by playing out at gigs. Its my heart and mind that makes what I play. It took a year to make I wanted to define my style and myself and do it within a time scale so the sound would be very current. This album is very personal, and I'm proud of it.

Tracklist:
M.I.K.E Moving On In Life
01 A Better World feat. Andrew Bennett
02 Hide
03 Nu Sensation
04 Changes R Good (Main-Tro Mix)
05 Pursuit Of Perfection
06 Waking Up At Night (Dub-Tro Edit)
07 Take It And Run
08 Moving On In Life
09 The Cosmo Club
10 Evolving Depths

Flashback Album: M.I.K.E. - Moving On In Life

(If any video or link is broken, please comment below, thanks!)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: