Friday, April 2, 2010


Seth Hutton Ft. Judie Tzuke-Don't Look Behind You (LYRICS-Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Remix) HQ

A track from the CD: André Visior & Kay Stone - Gatecrasher Sheffield Mixed by Ferry Corsten. Decent new vocal trance gem that I discovered...not bad!
Seth Hutton Ft. Judie Tzuke-Don't Look Behind You (LYRICS-Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Remix) HQ


Seth Hutton Feat. Judie Tzuke - Don't Look Behind You (Mike Shivers Catching Sun Mix)


Vocal Trance Davidi Jump-I take you to the part where I think is the best in the mix!


Seth Hutton feat. Judie Tzuke - Don't Look Behind You (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Remix)


LYRICS:
There you are with your head in your hands
Image has flashed past the window
You're chasing wind
And you know there's something there
Something left unsaid
But don't look behind you
Just do as I do

Keep straight on
It's the only way I know
Trying to hold onto a dream
you can't let go
And you know you must move on
Because what's done is done
But don't look behind you
Just do as I do

And when you think about the past,
What is there left to hold onto?
Nothing lasts
You've got to leave it where it falls
Look to yourself to believe in
You can't mend it all

Don't look behind you
Just do as I do
Then if you're lucky
Your shadow will find you
So don't look behind you



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: