Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Filo And Peri Ft. Fisher-Closer Now (Mike Foyle, Original And Mike Shiver Remix) Lyrics HD

[Lyrics & HD & HQ Videos] Couple fantastic remixes to another one of my favorite track of vocal trance classic!
Filo And Peri Ft. Fisher-Closer Now (Mike Foyle, Original And Mike Shiver Remix) Lyrics HQ

Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Closer now (Mike Foyle Remix)


Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Closer Now (Original Mix)


Filo & Peri - Closer Now (Mike Shiver remix) (ASOT 210 RIP)


LYRICS:
Am I wrong to want you near?
A bit of heaven with you beside me.
I see your face in the eyes of the sky.
But you are farther than, far tonight.

Am I wrong to feel this way?
Watching my tears fall down in the darkness.
Until you see them all from a distance.
And will you come to me and make them go away?

A little closer now, is where you need to be. (2x)

A little closer now. (3x)

Am I wrong to want you near?


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: