Sunday, May 30, 2010


John O'Callaghan Ft. Josie-Out of Nowhere (Stoneface And Terminal Remix) Lyrics And HD

John O'Callaghan Ft. Josie-Out of Nowhere (Stoneface And Terminal Remix) Lyrics And HD
LETS GO DANICA PATRICK, ONE FOR DA INDY 500 AND ONE FOR DA ILLINOIS! I dedicate another one of my current favorite vocal trance track OUT OF NOWHERE to you! :)


John O'Callaghan feat. Josie - Out Of Nowhere (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) HD


LYRICS:
Out of nowhere you said
Wait for me, wait for me
And out of nowhere you ran
Straight into me, into me

Left me wanting to know
Where do we go, do we go
Somewhere dark and remote
I wanna know, wanna know

Is this real am I,
Just making this up?
Or will you be my surprise?
Don’t wake me up, wake me up

Is this real are you,
Gonna sweep me off my feet?
Or are am I here foolishly?
Waiting for a ghost to come and save me
save me..


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: