Friday, June 11, 2010


Imogen Heap-The Moment I Said It (Airbase Pres. Scarab Remix) Lyrics

Imogen Heap-The Moment I Said It (Airbase Pres. Scarab Remix)  Lyrics

I really love the progressive vocal trance track when it can remix the original track as boring and slow as it is by making it club quality that would shake you to the beat! Airbase did just that...great remix dude! This track is shouting out to the USA in 2010 FIFA World Cup....lets go!

Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (Airbase Pres. Scarab Remix)


Imogen Heap-The Moment I Said It(Airbase Pres. Scarab Remix)


And then here is the boring original...to compare the difference, i would put this one on when I ready to go to sleep lol
The moment I said it - Imogen Heap


LYRICS:
The moment I said it
The moment I opened my mouth
Lead in your eye lids
Bulldozed the life out of me
I know what you're thinking
But darling, you're not thinking straight
Suddenly things just happen we can't explain

It's not even light out
But you've somewhere to be
No hesitation
No, I've never seen you like this
And I don't like it


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: