Thursday, June 17, 2010


Markus Schulz Ft. Jennifer Rene-Not The Same [Lyrics And HD]

Markus Schulz Ft. Jennifer Rene-Not The Same [Lyrics And HD]
New vocal trance tune from my main man Markus Schulz with dreamy vocal of Jennifer Rene, I think that I am definitely Not The Same after check out this decent track!


Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same [ASOT 458] HD


A State Of Trance 458 Markus Schulz Feat Jennifer Rene - Not The Same


LYRICS:
Can’t you see that I am weak when I am lost without you?
Can’t you see that I am scared?
I know that my choices haven’t been with the best intentions for you
When I close my eyes you’re everywhere

I am not the same..

So hear me I’m dying for ya
I am not the same
Hear me, I’m changed for ya
I am not the same


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: