Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Eight Gates With Trox & Jane Maksimova-Somebody Somewhere (Ultimate & Xendzov Remix)

Eight Gates With Trox & Jane Maksimova-Somebody Somewhere (Ultimate & Xendzov Remix)
Oh my gosh, this is probably one of the best collaborated remixed vocal trance vibe from 2 practically unknown DJs and 1 very mediocre vocalist that generate one of the most astonishing new vocal trance track that I have ever heard! Incredible uplifting part and annoying and don't make much sense lyrics but memorable "down down down" that make me want to "up up up" effect of this uplifting euphoria epic vocal trance track....hmmm more to come from Eight Gates? Damn, its so good, what an inspiration...great work guys! ;)
PS: I also included original mix of acoustic and house vibe for comparison!


Eight Gates with Trox & Jane Maksimova - Somebody Somewhere (Ultimate & Xendzov Remix)


I include the original mix just for comparison, I much prefer the Ultimate & Xendzov remix, but original mix has that acoustic and house rhyme to it!
Eight Gates With trox & Jane Maksimova - Somebody Somewhere (Original Mix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: