Monday, August 23, 2010


Headstrong Ft. Shelley Harland-Helpless + Lyrics (Paul Miller & Mike Foyle Summer Blush Remix)

Headstrong Ft. Shelley Harland-Helpless + Lyrics (Paul Miller & Mike Foyle Summer Blush Remix)
I really like Paul Miller's remix, although the transition could have been shorten abit, but still pretty decent vocal trance! Mike Foyle Summer Blush mix is also very good too, more of progressive trance with very delightful synth!


Headstrong feat. Shelley Harland - Helpless (Paul Miller Remix)


Smooth and delightful to this remix
Headstrong feat Shelley Harland - Helpless ( Mike Foyle Summer Blush Remix ) HD


Headstrong ft. Shelley Harland-Helpless


Lyrics:
sometimes i feel like i cant take any more
somewtimes i feel helpless
i feel standing
like i am washed m by my shore

sometimes i feel hopeless

do you asking me
take my hand
standing the light

how you see
way i feel
and i am helpless
in your amrs
like i ws helpless to the fear
now im helpless
to the love that i had to give
to have you close to me

sometimes when im dreaming
i just cant escape the fear
always seem to find me
run where i can hide
and i can recongnize the ghost
something lost inside me
daylight breaks


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: