Monday, November 1, 2010


Matt Darey Ft. Kate Louise Smith-See The Sun (Lyrics+Aurosonic & Moonbeam Remix) HD

Matt Darey Ft. Kate Louise Smith-See The Sun (Lyrics+Aurosonic & Moonbeam Remix) HD
One of my favorite trance producer, Matt Darey with another beautiful vocal trance classic presents by Urban Astronauts with the attractiveness that dominates by the super sexy, powerful and heavenly vocal of Kate Louise Smith making this track "See The Sun" another one of my favorite vocal trance of all time! The progressive from the intro to the lift with Kate's memorizing vocal make this track brighter and remembrance!
Matt Darey Ft. Kate Louise Smith-See The Sun (Lyrics+Aurosonic & Moonbeam Remix) HD
Aurosonic Remix starts out edgy like that of animals so happy to see the sun out and jumping for joy on beautiful day! Aurosonic remix is definitely dance club quality with beats and melody of hyper-bound! Nice lifts all over this remix making it my favorite remix of all, it simply has the epic lifts, superb melodic and trance-quality sounds throughout the remix!

Moonbeam remix is very relax, melodic and captures the essence of natural wilderness reacting to the sunrise! As I like to jump out of bed to welcome to the sun in the chill morning with this remix pump up in the background!

Schodt Remix is alright mix with the decent lifts during uplifting part.

Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix)


Matt Darey & Urban Astronauts :-: See The Sun (With Lyrics) (aurosonic remix) (ASOT436) (asot 429)


Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See the sun (Moonbeam remix)


matt darey feat. kate louise smith -see the sun(aurosonic remix)


Matt Darey Urban Astronauts - See The Sun OFFICIAL VIDEO (ft. Kate Smith, Aurosonic remix)


Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix) | HD Hot Video of Leah Dizon |


Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix)


Full tracks
Matt Darey pres Urban Astronauts feat Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix) 2009




Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Moonbeam Remix)


Matt Darey Pres. Urban Astronauts Feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Schodt Remix)


LYRICS:
Still is the water where my fears are bound
Watching me fall like a leaf
That was so brutal
Such a simple decision
When will I be released

You can close your eyes
But there is no illusion
Draw the line
Watch the river run dry

Now I see the sun will fade
Now I feel the choice you made
Now I hear the voice aloud and calling out behind me
Now I see the sun
Now I see the sun

Static and silence where my fears are bound
Watching me close and release
How do you let go of such a simple solution
Will it bring you release

Now I see the sun will fade
Now I feel the choice you made
Now I hear the voice aloud and calling out behind me
Now I see the sun
Now I see the sun

Now I see the sun will fade
Now I feel the choice you made
Now I hear the voice aloud and calling out behind me
Now I see the sun
Now I see the sun


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: