Sunday, December 19, 2010


Andy Prinz Ft. Naama Hillman-Lost Inside The Senses (Lyrics, Astura & Mark Eteson Remix) HD

When you got a cold day in the Chi, this vocal trance classic definitely a surefire one to get me relax and warm up at the same time! Love Naama Hillman's vocal and along with some classical instrument in and out of trance, original one definitely is my favorite of all remixes as it is simplistic and clear to the point of expressive emotion!
Andy Prinz Ft. Naama Hillman-Lost Inside The Senses (Lyrics, Astura & Mark Eteson Remix) HD
Astura remix is decent with nice start of club vibe that consist heavier on beats and clap sets.

Mark Eteson remix is alright overall with more beats and heavier drops, doesn't sound as happy and uplifting as the original. It however, has nice melody in the middle section!


Andy Prinz - LOST INSIDE THE SENSES (HD)


Andy Prinz - Lost Inside the Senses (Astura Remix)


Andy Prinz - Lost Inside The Senses (Mark Eteson remix)


LYRICS:
A million miles from a cold end
Across the bridges of the past
In a meeting by coincidence
A chance desire wanting to last

Diamond mines in a restaurant
Slaved to rhythms of the heart
As the shadows pulled away from us
I felt heaven from the start

Cases full with trampled memories
Images of days gone by
Romances haunted but I'm still here
And I will leave it to survive(?)

Diamond mines in a restaurant
Slaved to rhythms of the heart
As the shadows pulled away from us
I felt heaven from the start

Rough around the edges be still my gentle heart
Lost inside the senses of my gentle heart
(repeat +4)


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Jet X said...

The more I listen to this track, the more I fall in-love with it.

Anyway, from my experience of listening to this track, the lyrics seem to sound like this:

Andy Prinz ft. Naama Hillman
Lost Inside The Sense (Original Mellow Mix) @ 320 kbps; duration: 9:52:

A million miles from a cold end
Across the bridges of the past
In a meeting by coincidence
A chance desire wanted to last

Diamond mines in a restaurant
Slave to rhythms of the heart
As the shadows pulled away from us
I felt heaven from the start

Diamond mines in a ...
Diamond mines in a ...
As the shadows pulled away from us

Rough around the edges be still my gentle heart
Lost inside the sense of my gentle heart

A case is full with trampled memories
Images of days gone by
Romances ended but I'm still here
And I will leave them as survive

Diamond mines in a restaurant
Slave to rhythms of the heart
As the shadows pulled away from us
I felt heaven from the start

Diamond mines in a ...
Diamond mines in a ...
As the shadows pulled away from us
(times: 5)

Rough around the edges be still my gentle heart
Lost inside the senses of my gentle heart
(times: 2)

Diamond mines in a ...

Rough around the edges be still my gentle heart
Lost inside the senses of my gentle heart

Diamond mines in a ...
Diamond mines in a ...
As the shadows pulled away from us
(times: 2)

My post is not intended as a correction; but, as a addendum to the preceding post; which, was an inspiration for me to listen more closely to this fantastic song; and, to Naama's Hillman's beautiful voice.

Obviously, there is an unfortunate human element we all must deal with when it comes to vocals; in that, singers do not follow the strict rules in music theory as all instruments do; as far as, correct annunciation of vocal words in a song. Thus, sometimes we are left with a endless guessing game as to what the true words really are; or, what the song writer's intended lyrics are; until, the actual song lyrics are published. Most frustrated; especially, with a favorite track. Still, it would be nice if we wouldn't have to play the guessing game in interpreting what the words are in song lyrics.

Naama Hillman did a outstanding job on vocals. She has a very beautiful voice.

A heartfelt thanks to Andy Prinz for this inspiring beautiful track.

Am glad I'm not alone in appreciating good Vocal Trance music.

Blessing!!

David said...

Thanks so much Jet X for dropping by with some very enlightened observations and appreciations for great vocal trance!

Most time, the lyrics changes with remixes and vocal clarity sometimes might be an issue as the attention the DJ like listeners to focus on are different, but rest assure that their intentions to make more enjoyable tracks for different demographic of trance fans!

Yea, I totally agree that Andy Prinz inspired trance community and with Naama Hillman's heavenly vocal but sometimes abit blurry pronunciations of lyrics, I think it actually make this vocal trance track more special!

Anyway, I am so glad vocal trance fans like you and me take time and effort to appreciate the music that is on the level of art!

Take care and blessing :)