Saturday, January 22, 2011


Lange vs. Glenn Morrison Ft. Leah-Don't Think It Feel It (Lyrics, Orange Project Collision, Original & Cosmicman Remix)

Can't wait for the NFC Championship game between da Super Bears vs the Stinky Packers at Soldier Field! I can feel da Bears going to play top notch defense as well as their greatest offensive game on solid turf! With such excitement, I looked back to an instant vocal trance classic that would definitely rally up da Bears super fans and it sure didn't take long for me to find it, cause the less I think, the more I feel! So Lange's fantastic uplifting vocal trance by Leah is no doubt my pick for da Bears!
Lange vs. Glenn Morrison Ft. Leah-Don't Think It Feel It (Lyrics, Orange Project Collision, Original & Cosmicman Remix)
There are quite a few awesome remixes by now and I felt everyone of them all are very well done as each one of them have their moments of great lifts and melody to go around.

I will start with the sweet Orange Project Collision remix with the versus mashup from Lange & Glenn Morrison into "Don't Feel Contact" as it has that melody intro lifts and it is the closest remix to da Bears...Orange and Blue! Overall, very pimping mashup remix if you ask me! ;)

Then when it comes to the originality, uplifting and staying true to the vocal trance melody, the original mix is without doubt my favorite of the track! Its very uptempo and keep the mood lifting higher with the vocal that scream hand raising, fist pumping and head nodding fun!

And my final recommendation of the remix for the track would be Cosmicman which also a very cool one that added extra twists and turns!
Lange vs. Glenn Morrison Ft. Leah-Don't Think It Feel It (Lyrics, Orange Project Collision, Original & Cosmicman Remix)
Which team are you rooting for? Fat cheesehead Packers or da Sexy Bears, I think the choice is quite clear! Lets go Chicago Bears!


Lange Vs Glenn Morrison - Don't Feel Contact (Orange Project Collision)


Lange Feat. Leah - Don't Think It ( Feel It ) ( Original Mix ) HQ



Lange feat Leah - Dont think it (Fell it) (Cosmicman remix)



Lyrics:
I hear your voice
Like an echo from the past.
I touch your soul
Now I've found you here at last.
Open your eyes
Read the signs give up your fear.
I'll call you mine
And you'll know that you are here

Don't think it, feel it [x3]

Don't think it, feel it
'Cause you'll know I'll feel it too
No thoughts, just feelings
Deep inside we know whats true,
Don't think it, feel it
'Cause I'll never bring you down,
Just fill my spirit
You can see it all around

So long ago
Such a prisoner of my mind
I search for you
But it was you i could not find
Open your eyes
Read the signs give up your fear.
I'll call you mine
And you'll know that you are here

Don't think it, feel it [x3]
(Just feel it)
Don't think it, feel it
(Just feel it)

Don't think it, feel it
'Cause you'll know I'll feel it too
No thoughts, just feelings
Deep inside we know whats true,
Don't think it, feel it
'Cause I'll never bring you down,
Just fill my spirit
You can see it all around

Feel it


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: