Saturday, January 15, 2011


Tritonal Ft. Christina Soto-One More Day (Lyrics And Abbott & Chambers Remix) HD

Just one more day until Chicago Bears play their first playoff game this year so I thought why not recommend a decent and fairly new vocal trance remix by Abbott & Chambers that can really pump up the mood and meanwhile enjoy another new trancequalified tune from Tritonal features Christina Soto whom like to collaborate together in the past and once again for another vocal trance track, "One More Day"!
Tritonal Ft. Christina Soto-One More Day (Lyrics And Abbott & Chambers Remix) HD
I have check out other remixes from Air Up There to Mike Mikhjian, but Abbott & Chambers remix is the only one that is worthy of my recommendation for pure vocal trance that rocks!

I include the original as comparison only....


[HD] Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - One More Day (Abbott & Chambers Remix)




Tritonal Feat. Cristina Soto - One More Day (Original Mix)


LYRICS:
Looking back
Reflections of your face
Years have passed
These moments I embrace

Waiting wanting wishing for the day you set me free
If I could have just one more day ..
.. I hope you'd be there with me

One more day
Let's redefine the life we share


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: