Thursday, March 10, 2011


DJ Kharma-Digging This Feeling (Mighty Atom Radio Edit)

So I came across a very sexy video of Nicole Coco Austin's photo shoot on Youtube who is apparently Ice-T's wife with this progressive house ish vocal trance track playing in the background that sounded quite catchy! So I thought of my trance fan around the world might also like it for its uplifting part by a male vocalist that sounded pretty cool from DJ Kharma calls "Digging This Feeling"! Now, I will pop this track up whenever I am digging the feeling for uplifts!
DJ Kharma-Digging This Feeling (Mighty Atom Radio Edit)
There is a radio edit remix by DJ Mighty Atom, but I am not feeling it as much as original with some crappy sound effects, the original is undoubtedly the best!


DJ Kharma-Digging This Feeling


Digging this Feeling (Dj Kharma & Mighty Atom Radio Edit)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: