Thursday, July 21, 2011


C-Systems - Heat (Original Mix)

These last couple days in Chicago were heating up to as high as 115 degree F!!! So with such hot and sweaty moody, came inspired from my past favorite uplifting vocal trance producer C-Systems who pumped out one of the classics from "Embrace" to "Close My Eyes" and now this hot little jam "Heat" seems just the right track to cool off, maybe?!?! I like the original mix but remix like Trance Arts just like pouring gas on em flames, its hot, hot and hot...I can feel the heat!!!
C-Systems - Heat (Original Mix)


C-Systems - Heat (Original Mix)


C Systems - Heat (Trance Arts Remix) [HQ] [TRANCE]


C-Systems - Heat (Original mix)


C Systems Heat (Trance Art Remix)



Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Tiesto Tiesto said...

Great track. Amazing!! I Love this site btw.