Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Dreamcatcher Ft. Jesso-I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Lyrics, Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders, Loverush UK Club & Original Mix)

Right after I heard the remix of Dreamcatcher features vocalist Jesso "I Don't Wanna Lose My Way" by Ralphie B Vs. Suncrusaders, I was stoked that I have to recommend this to our progressive vocal trance fans! Although, the track has been out for awhile ago by different vocalist Emma Finch-Turner of the original which I like much better than the current original mix by Jesso, but most of remixes have done on it so far aren't as dramatically melodified as Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders' remix!

Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders remix really captures the melody of Jesso's vocal and utilities the syth lifts and progression to make this remix that much greater than any of mixes have achieved, another modern vocal tranceformation in the work, great job guys! Now, if you go listen to the original mix by Jesso couple videos down and come back and listen to this remix, I gurantee that you will totally agree with me how much trancequalified this remix has accomplished, it gave me eargasmic feeling for crying out loud!!!! Definitely the best remix of original!

Then comes in with Loverush Uk! Club Mix along with the original by the vocalist Emma Finch-Turner. Both are heavier in beats, but Loverush UK! Club mix is slower in pace than original mix.

Finally, I include the latest original mix by vocalist Jesso. Again, almost the same as the original by Emma Finch-Turner with slight clearer vocal and one very interesting mermaid storytelling official music video! I include it purely for the comparison to how excellent the Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders remix has make the original to listen to!
Dreamcatcher Ft. Jesso-I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Lyrics, Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders, Loverush UK Club & Original Mix)
I took this shot of BMW 325i while riding on the back of scooter, hope you like it! :)


Dreamcatcher feat. Jesso - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders Remix)
Vocal Trance Davidi jump-I drop you to the part where I think is the starting of the best part on this remix...


Dreamcatcher feat. Jesso - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Ralphie B vs Suncrusaders Remix)
Skip the long and crappy beatworking intro, jump right to near the start of vocal


Dreamcatcher Ft. Emma Finch-Turner - I don't wanna lose my way


Dreamcatcher feat. Jesso - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Loverush UK! Club Mix)


Dreamcatcher feat. Jesso - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Official Music Video)


Dreamcatcher - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Niels van Gogh Remix)


LYRICS:
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna cause you pain

You know that I love you
But this light shines so bright from me
You know that I must find my heaven

You know that I love you
But this light shines so bright from me
You know that I must find my heaven

I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna cause you pain
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna cause you pain

I just can't shake this drain
I just can't shake this drain

You know that I love you
But this light shines so bright from me
You know that I must find my heaven

You know that I love you
But this light shines so bright from me
You know that I must find my heaven


Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice tracks.