Sunday, January 8, 2012


Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha-If It Ain't Broke (Original Mix)

Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha-If It Ain't Broke (Original Mix)
Happy New Year trance fans around the world, today! I couldn't have recommend a trance track that is better representing the most uplifting and melodic music genre of all! Daniel Kandi once again boost trance to the top of world with this very fine example of trance mix that reminded me of many classic trance tracks that got me addicted years back! its like candy, the more the sweeter and this track is exactly what I am feeling when I am sucking on that lollipop, it is so SWEEEEEEEEET, just keep the trance ORIGINAL!

Now da Bears is out, I am going to root for da Broncos because Tim Tebow kind of reminded me of our ex-QB Rex Grossman! A lesson to da Bears management, IF IT AIN'T BROKE....don't fix it! Rex Grossman brought us to da Super Bowl!!! Go Denver Broncos!


Daniel Kandi ft. Phillip Alpha - If It Ain't Broke (Original Mix) [HD]


Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha - If It Ain't Broke


Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha - If It Ain't Broke (Original Mix) ASOT 498 [ASOT 2011]



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: