Thursday, May 3, 2012


Dan Stone-Baltic (Original & Ost & Meyer Remix)

After away from recommending, it is that time again for me to get a blast of chill air from this really cool trance mix by one of my favorite trance producer Dan Stone who once again pumps out another sweet mix calls "Baltic" that reminded me of another top favorite of mine from Dan Stone..."Supercell"!

Now, original mix is without the doubt my top favorite mix and IMHO the best version of this remix! Ost & Meyer remix has some superb lift toward the mid-part of mix, but the intro and end kind of ruined it with some in-and-out drum scratches which sounded kind of out of place!
Dan Stone-Baltic (Original & Ost & Meyer Remix)


Dan Stone - Baltic (Original Mix)


I drop you to the start of good vibe...
Dan Stone - Baltic (Original Mix)FULL


Dan Stone - Baltic (Original Mix)


I jump you to the uplifting part of the mix!
Dan Stone - Baltic (Ost & Meyer Remix) [Enhanced]


Dan Stone - Baltic (Ost & Meyer Remix)


Dan Stone - Baltic (Ost & Meyer Remix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: