Thursday, November 22, 2012


Estiva-I Feel Fine (Suncatcher & Piano Remix)

Estiva-I Feel Fine (Suncatcher & Piano Remix)
It is that night of year again to be thankful for all I have and of course very thankful for the trance to continual uplifting, inspiring and mesmorizing me on so many different levels this past year, looking forward to many more to cherish in my humble opinion the best music genere of this decade! So I like to shout out on Thanksgiving day with another fine uplifting trance DJ Steven Baan who is known as Estiva that I always enjoy his mixes in the past and now produces another sweet uplifting progressive trance hit with of course Suncatcher doing another fantastical remix for extra flavor! Love both equally as I can clearly hear they put in lots of work into them! Great work again guys!

If you like more of uplifting and jump start to the day kind of mix, go for Suncatcher Remix as it starts with fast beats progression toward a tapping lift. Its got that twist and turn, melo to fly lifts which is trademark of Suncatcher's work and the remix just blow out of water toward middle part with that synth lifts, now I can die happy! :)

Now, if prefer slower and lighter version with more relaxing and layback type of remix, Piano Mix shall do the trick as it has lighter and slower beats with piano in most background while synth lifts still maintain that uplifting of original, I have to say the best part is toward middle while uplifting soothing in! Oh, listen to the mix just make me feel great and want to do great thing to the world! Very productive track for me indeed!



Estiva - I Feel Fine (Suncatcher Remix)



Estiva - I Feel Fine (Piano Mix) - YouTube Cut


Estiva - I Feel Fine (Piano Mix) (HD)






Estiva - I Feel Fine (Suncatcher Remix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: