Monday, August 20, 2007


Multiple Occurances of FireFox Text Input With Invisible Cursor


Ever encounter with the problem of invisible cursor in input text field for FireFox browser(FF)?
Today in new blogger's post title where I try to type in text in the title's text box and can't see the cursor even tho I can still type over it! Look to the right for proof while I was typing the title of post in new blogger's post editing mode.
This isn't just the first time that I have ever encounter with such awkward situation with FF , it happened multiple times on multiple sites under different input fields which I have never come across when I use IE! Other times were problems in the password field and URL address bar...
So, have you came across with such situation while using Firefox? Any known fix and suggestions?


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: