Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Diver and Ace - Its Not Over Now(Sunstroke Mix)

Man, what a nice week of weather Chicago has been receiving after such crazy T-Storm and tornado franzy that caused some major damages in the midwest! Since our annual canoe trip with some of my best friends are coming up this weekend, I hope that the weather would remain as nice as this week..you know temperature from low 60 to high 70 and with bright sunny day :)
Anyway, shout out to my friends and relatives with another decent vocal trance by Diver And Ace - Its Not Over Now remixed by Sunstroke! A bit slow and long in the begining(classical-not my type), but it picks up near the mid section(uplifting vocal trance-OH YEA). I just love the vocal part on this mix, although I hope that the quality is better but its from DI, what can I say. ;)

Diver and Ace - Its Not Over Now(Sunstroke Mix)


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: