Thursday, November 5, 2009


William Shatner Retweets Levi Johnston's Regret of Naked Playgirl Shoot On Tonight Show [VIDEO]

Levi Johnston is regretting his naked Playgirl photos, and William Shatner's dramatic readings of Levi's supposed Twitter postings.

Levi Johnston seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes…but it looks like he may be regretting his decision to let it all hang out…


Levi Johnston may be having second thoughts about posing for Playgirl magazine. Levi, who came this close to being Sarah Palin’s son-in-law, agreed to take it all off for the mag but now, according to the New York Post, he ‘s getting anxious about the whole world checking out his manly parts---especially the one at an ice rink. Brrrr…clearly, he’s got shrinkage on the brain.

Oh gosh, sorry, I really am sorry I am

On the Tonight Show Wednesday night, William Shatner gave a dramatic reading, as only he can, of twitter posts that were supposedly from Levi Johnston.

Maybe I’m a genius and not even no it. Maybe I don't exist and it only seems like I do. Is it true fat kids don’t get kidnapped?

You know you're a celebrity when strangers want to see your penis. Lmao

Levi’s lawyer claims those are not his tweets and want a retraction from NBC. But why do we feel like Conan’s still gonna have the last laugh?

(UPDATED 11-16-09)
CONAN O’BRIEN IS SAYING “MY BAD” AFTER HE HAD WILLIAM SHATNER DO A DRAMATIC READING OF LEVI JOHNSTON’S SUPPOSED TWEETS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT’S TONIGHT SHOW.

"Today...I got some shocking news: Apparently the tweets that we read are counterfeit. They were written by a clever imposter posing as the witty Levi Johnston. And the real Levi is very angry with us."

TO MAKE UP FOR IT, CONAN HAD WILLIAM SHATNER BACK ON THE SHOW THURSDAY NIGHT FOR A DO-OVER, AND TO READ SOME REAL QUOTES FROM THE UPCOMING PLAYGIRL CENTERFOLD.

"Guess what? I shot a big-ass bear…The first thing Sarah said to me at the hotel was, 'You gotta cut your hair.' I told her I didn't want to. I had a mullet at the time….I just get naked. It's what I do.”


Levi Johnston Regrets Naked Playgirl Photo Shoot?


(UPDATE 11-6-09)
Conan Apologizes to Levi Johnston for Shatner Twitter Skit

(If any video or link is broken, please comment below, thanks!)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: