Sunday, October 24, 2010


Paul Van Dyk, Starkillers & Austin Leeds Ft. Ashley Tomberlin-New York City (Lyrics+Super8 & Tab Remix)

Paul Van Dyk, Starkillers & Austin Leeds Ft. Ashley Tomberlin-New York City (Lyrics+Super8
This vocal trance remix IMHO is one of the best Super8 has ever done, come out from the original of heavy beat and slowish house track mixed by bunch of producers, it didn't sound too good, but Super8 & Tab have definitely transform a mediocre track into one of the best vocal trance remix with super melodic, synth progression, delicious vocal by Ashley Tomberlin and uplifting trance beats making it one of my all time favorite vocal trance track! Just listen to the one below from the jump to the middle part after the alright start, with progression to the near 4:37 part, where vocal progressively leads to one of most chilling trance melody start from 5:00...my gosh, the tune is just like you are flying over New York City, the effect of shock and awe by the shivering of synth progression is just amazing, very well done Super8 & Tab!

Paul van Dyk Starkillers ft. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super 8 & Tab Remix) [HD]




Paul Van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds ft. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super 8 & Tab Remix)

Paul Van Dyk, Starkillers & Austin Leeds Ft. Ashley Tomberlin-New York City (Lyrics+Super8

NOTE: I only include the original mix for comparison of how Super8 & Tab remix has make it so much better, super melodic and uplifting from a house track!
New York City (Original Mix) - Paul Van Dyk, Starkillers and Austin Leeds.


LYRICS:
I watch the sky turn black to blush
Head still spinning from the rush
Of all the things I did the night before

And looking down from my hotel
These dawn-lit streets begin to fill
With memories of you and I
On a New York City night

I shake my head to clear the sounds
The traffic horns, the growing crowd
The sun awaking over central park

But still it creeps beneath my skin
All of these heartbeats in the din
With concrete dreams stirring to life
On a New York City night

And I take it with me when I leave
The crowded skyline, the energy
The sleepless city always leaves its mark

Just close my eyes and I'm back again
The neon flush upon our skin
Still wrapped in thoughts of love and wine
On a New York City night


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: