Saturday, November 6, 2010


Will Holland Ft. Billie Godfrey-Timeless (Lyrics+Deepwide, Filo & Peri Remix) HD

Boy another timeless progressive & uplifting combined vocal trance classic by Will Holland that have been remixed up by couple of well known DJs like Deewide and Filo & Peri! Billie Godfrey's heavenly and orgasmic vocal along side of remixes that are so well fit together, definitely making this one of my top favorite vocal trance of all time!
Will Holland Ft. Billie Godfrey-Timeless (Lyrics+Deepwide, Filo & Peri Remix) HD
Deepwide remix starts out nicely, progressively into the lifts of high synth and echo where the vocal start with the hotness that can melt all ice around the vicinity good with lesser vocal than the original, but the high and epicness of the vocal jump making Deepwide remix my favorite of all remix on "Timeless"! Simply a timeless remix vocal trance anthem that is right for any environment!
Will Holland Ft. Billie Godfrey-Timeless (Lyrics+Deepwide, Filo & Peri Remix) HD
Filo & Peri remix is a little bit light, more melodic and heavier with lyrics that has improve upon the progressiveness of original and making it more memorable with the background twisting keys and beats! Intro starts out normal, progressively moving into the groove by the vocal, when it closing in on the lifts, the vocal simply amazing here since this remix emphasizing on Billie Godfrey more than the trance. This remix is for the once appreciate how well the vocal, lyrics and trance can be combine together to create another timeless vocal trance classic!

*NOTE-Deepwide remix's lyrics is shorter and different than Filo & Peri remix, so I include both versions for your singing pleasure! :)

WILL HOLLAND - Timeless (Deepwide Remix)


Will Holland~ Timeless ft. Billie Godfrey (Filo & Peri Remix)


Will Holland - Timeless (Flo and Peri Remix)


Will Holland - Timeless (Deepwide Remix)


Will Holland - Timeless (Deepwide Remix)


Timeless (Deepwide remix) - Will Holland


LYRICS: (Deepwide Remix)
I am timeless
force from the sky
Now that I'm timeless
with everything clear
I am timeless


LYRICS: (Filo & Peri Remix)
I stand
with my arms open
facing the sky
defend by the silence
by the screaming inside

(chorus)
I am timeless
force from the sky
I am your calling
with arms open wide

Now that I'm timeless
with nothing to fear
voices are calling
everything clear
I am timeless

As I
look all around me
I see what has gone before
blinded by the future
by the visions inside

I am timeless
force from the sky
I am your calling
with arms open wide

Now that I'm timeless
with nothing to fear
voices are calling
everything clear
I am timeless

(repeat all x1)

(repeat chorus x1)


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: