Saturday, December 18, 2010


Smith & Pledger Ft. Carrie Skipper-Forever (Lyrics, Above & Beyond & Aspekt Vocal Remix)

They say that when the vocal trance remixes that are so good that easily claims the anthem and classic status, you can be sure that this will be the track to enjoy forever! Smith & Pledger as one of the greatest uplifting trance producers really know how to hit the spot and accompanies by Carrie Skipper's vocal that would send chill down the spine. Couldn't have show too much respect to them for yet another classic vocal trance in the making!
Smith & Pledger Ft. Carrie Skipper-Forever (Lyrics, Above & Beyond & Aspekt Vocal Remix)
Original mix or most called it Above & Beyond vocal mix really stands out, and is definitely one of the best vocal trance classic remix of all time from intro to end. The superb attention to details of progression and brokedown of synth that lifts your emotion alone with angelic and beautiful Carrie Skipper's vocal that will forever mark this remix as one of most epic vocal trance antheme of our time! This remix has it all, lifts, melody, twists, killer vocal, superb transitions and bridges which making it one fine example of what vocal trance should be!

Then when it comes to Aspekt vocal mix, damn another massive vocal trance classic remix's top fine example! This remix has heavier club beats to start off the intro progression, then emphasis Carrie's vocal so clear that would make anyone dwell over her trance. This remix is definitely a sing out lout on top of lung and let it all hang out kind of remix. Another one of my all time vocal trance classic right here!

Mark Norman vocal mix is decent overall with heavier beats for intro and switch to progressive synth display which I like really much, big contrast and huge digestion with lovely lifts toward the middle!


Smith & Pledger - Forever (Original or Above & Beyond Vocal Mix)


Smith & Pledger - Forever (Aspekt Vocal Mix)


Smith & Pledger - Forever (Mark Norman vocal mix)


start from the uplifting part...Smith & Pledger-Forever [Aspekt Vocal Mix]


start from the uplifting part...Smith & Pledger - Forever (Above & Beyond Vocal Mix)


Smith + Pledger - Forever


Smith & Pledger - Forever (Aspekt Dub Mix)


Smith and Pledger - Forever (Original Instrumental Mix)


LYRICS:
Is this true what I am wondering?
I think of you, are always on my mind
How I wish you were by my side
touching me, holding me.

And I miss you, forever falling for you
My heart is burning for you
Over and over again
And I Miss you, I cant be without you
I'm always dreaming about you
Over and over again
And I miss you, I still caught up in you
Keep on falling for you
Over and over again

Is this true what I am wondering?
Think of you, admire always on my mind
How I wish you're by my side
Touching me, holding me

And I miss you, forever falling for you
my heart is burning for you
Over and over again
And I Miss you, I cant be without you
I'm always dreaming about you
Over and over again
And I miss you, I still caught up in you
Keep on falling for you
Over and over again

Over and over again ... over and over again ...


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is another version of this song by DJ X-Dream. It it pretty much the same as A&B remix, but the lyrics are slightly slower (I tested with a stopwatch) and seems a little lower key. IMO it is the best version i have heard. I can not find anywhere this song is posted other than when it comes up on Pandora randomly, so look for it when listening to trance on Pandora

David said...

Cool, thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out!