Saturday, December 4, 2010


Super8 & Tab Ft. Julie Thompson-My Enemy (Lyrics, Original, Club & Rank 1 Remix) HD

Everytime, when I about to check out Super8 & Tab's new vocal trance, I already know that it will be another mega hit in the world of trance especially when Julie Thompson the vocalist who has put many trance track into the mainstream of vocal trance! I love the progressively peaceful intro with Asian flavor of flute playing in background, with the shots of sexy legendary Honda NSX supercar (racing ghost in the machine) in and out racing up and down throughout the video, work so good together when that engine roars! The begin vocal and lyrics are little messy and seemed out of place, but you should know by now that vocal trance is given more about the lifts factor toward the middle part and yes, this track hit the nails right on the spot for that euphoria and super uplifting melody with the twists of Julie's vocal toward the end is what this vocal trance is all about. This track is definitely growing on me and one of my 2010 favorite vocal trance hit!
Super8 & Tab Ft. Julie Thompson-My Enemy (Lyrics, Original, Club & Rank 1 Remix) HD
Original mix is without any doubt my favorite!

club mix is decent which pumps out more beats to the track from the start and doesn't have the magical lifts as the original, but still it has its uplifting vibe toward the end!

Now, Rank 1 Remix also starts out fantastic with vocal and also struggles the parts after the intro vocal lifts. I don't know, after that, it just dive down hill, you don't feel it as the beats and synth are out of places! And again, the remix also attend to the traditional lifts toward the end, so I was kind of let down after the lovely vocal intro lifts and finished with somewhat of disappoint on the what could have been an awesome remix to the original...

Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson-My Enemy (Original Mix)




Super8 & Tab ft. Julie Thompson - My Enemy [Club Mix]


Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson - My Enemy (Rank 1 Remix)


LYRICS:
One day I will find you
and I'll finally know what I've been searching for
One day you will see me
like no others looked upon this face before

dreams
beneath the surface there's a world that no one sees
a hideaway where I've got everything I need

You'll shine a light and I'll be brave enough to breathe
to believe to be free

You fill these spaces
your weakness strengthens these walls
crawling out from the darkness
my enemy falls

making noise through the silence
hearing your call
crawling out of the darkness
my enemy falls
crawling out of the darkness

my heart grows stronger
piece by piece
whole again

my heart grows stronger
piece by piece
whole again

You fill these spaces
your weakness strengthens these walls
crawling out from the darkness
my enemy falls

making noise through the silence
hearing your call
crawling out of the darkness
my enemy falls

crawling out of the darkness
my enemy falls
crawling out of the darkness


Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

karlie said...

top song! great beat, but whats the meaning of the lyrics, the message behind the lyrics in detail? can anyone please explain? so curious.