Friday, January 28, 2011


Kim Sozzi-Kiss Me Back-Cry Tonight (Lyrics, Extended & Radio Edit Remix)

Ha, welcome back, Kim Sozzi with another vocal trance hit in the making since her last mega hit, Feel Your Love which IMHO was one of my favorite vocal trance dance club track of all time! Now, most of past Kim's tracks were house, electronica and dance club type of mix, but rare occasion of uplifting trance tracks like this one and "Feel Your Love" that got her back on my radar again and I have to say, girl, you need to do more of uplifting vocal trance hits!

Without further a due, going right to the top notch extended mix version of "Kiss Me Back (Cry Tonight)" that trance-qualified the decent original track that is more of dance vibe with more melodic and uplifting intro! This new remix will be my top favorite of 2011 vocal trance and thanks Kim Sozzi for bring back dat groove again! :)
Kim Sozzi-Kiss Me Back-Cry Tonight (Lyrics, Extended & Radio Edit Remix)
Kim Sozzi - Cry Tonight (Kiss Me Back) from Ultra Records. Featured track on the upcoming album 'Ultra Dance 11' Available 1/26/10


Kim Sozzi - Kiss Me Back (Cry Tonight) (Extended Mix)


Kim Sozzi - Kiss Me Back (Cry Tonight) [Most Relaxing Video Ever]


Kim Sozzi - Cry Tonight (Kiss Me Back)


KIM SOZZI - Kiss Me Back (Radio Edit)


LYRICS:
There were times; we were on top of the world,
It was nice, knowing that I was your girl,
But things can change; I wish it wasn't true,
It feels so strange to see her next to you…

Corus:
I don't want to cry, tonight,
I just want to hold you, baby,
I'm about to lose a fight; there is no one else to save me,
Can you hear me?
Boy I can't go on without you by my side,
So kiss me back tonight… (So kiss me back tonight)

Tell me why, why do you want us to end?
Can we try; try to start over again,
We have it all too much to throw away,
Don't let me fall; I'm begging you to stay…

Corus:
I don't want to cry, tonight,
I just want to hold you, baby,
I'm about to lose a fight; there is no one else to save me,
Can you hear me?
Boy I can't go on without you by my side,
So kiss me back tonight… (So kiss me back tonight)

So kiss me back tonight… (X3)


Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Big Gay Italian Wedding
Brett Thomas Miro
Executive Assistant
516.302.7423
btmiroart@aim.com

Press Release 3/15/11
----------

Recording artist Kim Sozzi (Singer of the Billboard Chart Topping Hit “Feel Your Love”) joins My Big Gay Italian Wedding March 31st-April 23rd! Kim will take over the role of Aunt Toniann and lend her vocal abilities, replacing Ilene Kristen (One Life to Live) who currently fills the role until March 26th.

Kim, a Long Island native and current resident of NYC, is no stranger to the glitz and glam of the industry (her mom was a dancer and her dad owns an entertainment company). By the age of eight, she knew she wanted to sing. Her variety of vocal styles caught the attention of Columbia Records CEO at the time, Tommy Motolla, and he signed Kim to her first major multi-million dollar recording contract. Kim Sozzi's three most recent singles: “Feel Your Love,” “Kiss Me Back” and “Secret Love” have all reached No. 1 on the Billboard and FMQB Dance Airplay Charts. “Feel Your Love” was the No. 1 Billboard Dance Airplay Chart song of the year. Lookout for her latest single "RATED R" just released December 7th!

The production currently features Anthony J. Wilkinson, Marty Thomas, Erik Ransom, Eric Carpenter, Brett Douglas, Liz Gerecitano, Leah Gerstel, Randi Kaplan, Chad Kessler, Ilene Kristen, Marissa Rosen, Meagan Robar, Joe Scanio, Joey Murray, Billy Yoder and Adam Zelasko. Teresa A. Cicala directs. Sonia Blangiardo and Dina Manzo are Executive Producers.
My Big Gay Italian Wedding focuses on two gay men as they plan their wedding and the people around them, including an overbearing Italian mother, a jealous ex-boyfriend, the wedding planner from Hell, and an assortment of family and friends.
The production also features choreography by J. Austin Eyer, scenic design by Rob Santeramo, costume design by Philip Heckman, lighting design by Graham Kindred, choreography by J. Austin Eyer, original music and lyrics by David James Boyd.
St. Luke's Theatre is located at 308 West 46th Street. Tickets are $69.50, including $1.50 restoration fee, and are available through Telecharge.com or by phone at (212) 239-6200.
For more information visit www.BigGayItalianWedding.com