Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Bobina Ft. Elles De Graaf-Lighthouse (Lyrics, Original & Sean Tyas Vocal Remix) HD

Living in Chicago as coined Windy City, we get lots of snow with fierce winds that blow which turns whiteout, so I am not surprise to see that we have lighthouses around our skyline as it used to guide the ships out in the Lake Michigan some ways home! So the inspiration comes with this and yet another fantastic vocal trance remix by the producer, Bobina who is fairly new to me and topping with popular session vocalist Elles De Graaf!

I like the uplifting rise of the original mix intro as well as Sean Tyas vocal remix midsection, such awesome tunes to enjoy under blizzard condition! Overall, 2 vocal mixes are very enjoyable!
Bobina Ft. Elles De Graaf-Lighthouse (Lyrics, Original & Sean Tyas Vocal Remix) HD


Bobina feat Elles De Graaf - Lighthouse (Original Mix) [HQ]


Bobina ft. Elles De Graaf - Lighthouse (Sean Tyas Vocal Remix)




Bobina feat Elles de Graaf Lighthouse Original Lala Dub


LYRICS:
So this is all
What it's coming to
No distance, close
To what I say and do

Promises I am keeping
Affairs of the heart I am feeling
How can it be?
You're the one that was meant for me

Like a lighthouse in a storm
You show the way
You keep me warm
Like a compass showing north
All I know is the one thing
You to me are home

Little by little
I found my ease
When I was down
You brought me peace

Love of my life I am keeping
Truth of my heart, feeling
How can it be?
You're the one that was meant for me

Like a lighthouse in a storm
You show the way
You keep me warm
Like a compass showing north
All I know is the one thing
You to me are home


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: