Monday, January 31, 2011


Static Blue Ft. Catherine-Closer To You (Lyrics, Original Vocal & Tetrazone Remix)

Another vocal trance classic in the making, another heart felt emotional fulfilled as it bridges the distance! I love how the original vocal mix starts out with heavenly vocal of Catherine that poured emotional all over listener's ear and soul! Such melodic intro and deep lyrics certainly making this vocal trance classic a top Valentine's of mine! :)

If you like the more uplifting, full of energy and progressive trance version of "Closer To You", Tetrazone remix is definitely the one to go with! Decent beatworks progressive intro that setup to an epic vocal melody that will melt icecaps! I kind of like the midsection of this remix better versus the original vocal with smoother and less annoying soundbridges! Overall, a great remix to spice up the original vocal mix, well done!
Static Blue Ft. Catherine-Closer To You (Lyrics, Original Vocal & Tetrazone Remix)


Static Blue feat. Catherine - Closer To You (Original Vocal Mix)


Static Blue ft. Catherine - Closer to you (Tetrazone Remix)


Static Blue feat. Catherine - Closer To You (Original Vocal Mix)



Static Blue ft Catherine - Closer To You Original Dub Mix


LYRICS:
Drifting away
Closer to you
I'm in love
I know that is true

Searching for life
At the end of the day
And I need you
To show me the way

Can you hear my transmission
Moving fast across the ocean
Coming through your radio
This is all I have to give you

I'm only lost again

Can you hear my transmission
Moving fast across the ocean
Coming through your radio
This is all I have to give you

I'm only lost again
I'm only lost again

I'll never feel the way I did that day
And I all I have to do
'cause can nothing can compare to you


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: