Monday, April 11, 2011


Sonic Division & Spychool-Crying Dew (Nitrous Oxide Remix) Undercover Boss Full Episode

Monday is the day of week that I seek inspiration and once again, I believe that I just found another one mixing by the great Nitrous Oxide to Sonic Division & Spychool calls "Crying Dew".

The reason I rewind back to this epic uplifting trance track is because last night, I probably just watch the best "Undercover Boss" episode yet that featured "Baja Fresh" CEO David Kim (Link for full episode)! Toward the end, I was nearly shading few tears inside not just because his personal situation, but also the inspiration and motto as a better human being that he is striving to be while being humble as boss of one of the United States' biggest franchised restaurant chain and I deeply believe this track can reconnect what I felt and the lifts that I got from last night's show!

So I like to shout out to David Kim as well as Undercover boss for inspiring us to continue to pursuit that American Dream with his candidness! This is the best reality TV show to date, if you have yet to watch it, please do yourself a favor check it out every Sunday night. I don't usually recommend TV show, but I have seemed enough episodes of it to know that my recommendation of it won't make anyone regret! ;)
Sonic Division & Spychool-Crying Dew (Nitrous Oxide Remix) HD
I'll just let this remix and volume do the talking and lift works, much respect once again for Nitrous Oxide!


Sonic Division & Spychool - Crying Dew (Nitrous Oxide Remix)


Sonic Division & Spychool - Crying Dew (N2O Remix)


Audiosurf: Sonic Division, Spychool - Crying Dew (N20 Remix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: