Thursday, September 15, 2011


Julian Vincent Ft. Cathy Burton-Here For Me (Lyrics, Robert Nickson & Mark Otten Remix)

Julian Vincent Ft. Cathy Burton-Here For Me (Lyrics, Robert Nickson & Mark Otten Remix)Its another uplifting Thursday and today I am down for couple melodic & epic lift vocal trance remixes! First, the newer track by Julian Vincent featuring heavenly vocal of Cathy Burton calls "Here For Me" of remix by Robert Nickson! Gotta tell you, the part from late intro(of my jump) with the hip progression toward the midtro of synth melody where vocal swoop is epic! Definitely another one of my top favorite of vocal trance remix in 2011!

Mark Otten remix also is very nice as it has the full lyrics with totally different vibe. It has decent melody until toward the middle part that brings up the beats that sure got my body grooving! Decent remix for the club feeling! Notice Mark Otten has quite a few remixes, I like the original the best of all and radio edit one is just shorten version of the original!


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me (Robert Nickson Remix)" with Davidi Jump


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me (Mark Otten Radio Edit)


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me" Robert Nickson Edit


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me (Mark Otten Original)


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me (Mark Otten Re-dub)


Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton "Here For Me (Mark Otten Extended)


LYRICS:
You say
Choose happiness
Just start with a thought
Let it lead the way

Thoughts like habits
Will become your rituals
Just trust me my dear
You'll see

You
Become a mirror of me
When I look in my eyes
It is you I see

I
Reflect all love to you
When I'm there for you
I am here for me


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: