Thursday, September 8, 2011


Lemon & Einar K-Felicity (Original Mix)

Lemon & Einar K-Felicity (Original Mix)Its uplifting Thursday and in such tough economy Americans are in right now, I think that this epic melodic trance "Felicity" from one of my top favorite trance producer Lemon & Einar K can really reconnect with the emotion that most of us hard working people are going to feel after such failing government under leadership of president Obama removed next year! With such epic lifts that will rise our spirit for that better tomorrow! Such beautiful and inspiring mix which I will continue the second part of lifts by Lemon & Einar K on my next recommendation soon!

We need a leader, a true leader who has real world business experience and who actually says what he/she promised and working hard for the people! I tuned in for the 2012 GOP Republican Presidential debate at Ronald Regan's Library last night, it was short, but I have my eye on Texas governor Rick Perry for now!


Lemon & Einar K - Felicity


Lemon & Einar K - Felicity (Original Mix) [ASOT149]


Lemon & Einar K - Felicity (Original Mix)


Lemon & Einar K - Felicity (Original Mix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: