Sunday, November 20, 2011


Ace Hood Ft. Chris Brown-Body 2 Body (Lyrics & Official Music Video)

Ace Hood Ft. Chris Brown-Body 2 Body (Lyrics & Official Music Video)Heard this track by Ace Hood featuring Chris Brown calls "Body 2 Body" or "Body To Body" over radio last couple days and thought the vibe and lift during Chris Brown's chorus are quite good! Is it me or Chris Brown's latest hits has been quite good like "Beautiful People"! I can careless about Ace Hood's rap which just another one of those mumble jumble words filling noise that can be left out if there is a vocal trance remix that would dub the rap parts. Chris Bronw's chorus is what keeps this track's lifts and vibe in check, well done Chris Brown and keep up the great works like what you have done lately!

Oh BTW, shout out to da Bears for staging up a nice comeback! Go Chicago Bears!!!


Ace Hood Ft. Chris Brown-Body 2 Body with on screen lyrics


Ace Hood Ft. Chris Brown-Body 2 Body Official Music Video Director's Cut


Lyrics:
[Chorus - Chris Brown]
Baby, you don't have to try to read my mind 'Cause you know I wanna get it in And tell me Why would we just think about? If you wanna then I got it We can be body to body Body to body I don't mean to rush you girl But we should be body to body Body to body, body to body

[Verse 1 - Ace Hood]
Uh, picture your body soakin', bath water No panties on, come up out them leg warmers Wrap up your hair, leave on your heels Kissin' you while I whisper, shawty how it feel Let ya mind wonder, oh you thinking dirty I was thinkin' you can ride me, Miss Kentucky Derby I dream about it, let's take advantage My body on your body, hope that you can manage Gotta moan it, damn it, feels good Pulling on her hair to let her know I'm still hood Damn right, serve her the real This year of the Ace, bet you that she know the deal

[Chorus - Chris Brown]
Baby, you don't have to try to read my mind 'Cause you know I wanna get it in And tell me Why would we just think about? If you wanna then I got it We can be body to body Body to body I don't mean to rush you girl But we should be body to body Body to body, body to body

[Verse 2 - Ace Hood]
Uh, so quit ya contemplatin', skip this conversation By the way, you biting on your lip just gave me confirmation What's that Chanel 5?
Very sexy fragrance Are those your real eyes Cant tell you're partially Asian But I know your body got me focused, I'm just so sedated And I guarantee I do you better than your past or latest Body to body, where is the sunny Bet if I hit your spot, I'll make you tsunami Change up the sheets, no time to sleep Asked her what she's thinking, she replied that I'm a beast Yeah she replied that I'm a beast Got it locked between the sheets and even in the streets

[Chorus - Chris Brown]
Baby, you don't have to try to read my mind 'Cause you know I wanna get it in And tell me why would we just think about If you wanna then I got it We can be body to body Body to body I don't need to rush you girl But we should be body to body Body to body, body to body

[Chris Brown]
We'll make love on the floor, you kissing my tattoos I'm pullin' your hair you scream my name Call me daddy, baby, I got you Go get in your bed and lay down, down, down Girl, are you ready, 'cause I'm gonna want you face down, down, down Right now, you fuckin' with a real freak!

[Chorus - Chris Brown]
Baby, you don't have to try to read my mind 'Cause you know I wanna get it in And tell me Why would we just think about? If you wanna then I got it We can be body to body Body to body I don't need to rush you girl But we should be body to body Body to body, body to body


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: