Friday, November 11, 2011


Bellatrax Ft. Sylvia Tosun-World Keeps Turning (Lyrics, Original, Alex Morph & Chriss Ortega Remix)

I am on the road currently and couldn't have find a better vocal trance track to recommend! Bellatrax featuring vocalist Sylvia Tosun's "World Keeps Turning" really sums up the joy, uplift and pace of traveling. I really love the lyrics and vocal with upbeat melody, nevertheless a really nice vocal trance mix for the road! I kind of get the same vibe from start of beatwork to that of Doping Panda-Gaze At Me!

As far as Alex Morph & Chriss Ortega Remix goes, I can only direct your attention to its better uptempo overall vibe, so if you slight more beatworks than vocal, this remix is for you!
Bellatrax Ft. Sylvia Tosun-World Keeps Turning (Lyrics, Original, Alex Morph & Chriss Ortega Remix)


Sylvia Tosun - "World Keeps Turning"-TLA Mix / Bellatrax Original


Davidi jump
Bellatrax ft. Sylvia Tosun - World Keeps Turning (Alex Morph & Chriss Ortega Remix)


LYRICS:
Now I don't wanna be without you
I never meant to take it this far
Your love for me was always new
And then the world kept turning

Time will never wait here for us
We can't hang around here too long
We'll have to find a way to let it go
And let the world keep turning

This situation's got me confused
The road ahead is harder to see
So what are we supposed to do
When the world keeps turning

We're standing in a moment that's past
And holding on to something that's gone
I'm out of breath and fading fast
While the world keeps turning

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah - The World Keeps Turning
Keeps Turning...


Bookmark and Share


0 comments: