Monday, March 26, 2012


Martin Roth-Beautiful Life

Couldn't have recommending a better tune to rave up the slow Monday feeling with this new vocal trance hit "Beautiful Life" from Martin Roth. Love the intro beats and the progression of mesmorizing vocal lifts fade in and out in the background. I can definitely listen to this track on repeat all day long that would put me into the zone kind of track!  There isn't much lyrics to write home about, just "beautiful life" vocal throughout so I would still considering this vocal trance, but I am really digging the vibe of beats off this trancegression! Excellent work, Martin Roth!
Martin Roth-Beautiful Life
I took this shot while I was in Taichung watching sunset...


Martin Roth - Beautiful Life [Anjunadeep 04] ||HD||


Martin Roth - Beautiful Life


Martin Roth-Beautiful Life || HD



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: