Saturday, November 8, 2014


Shingo Nakamura - Scroll (Original Mix)

Oh yeah, what better uplifting sound for me to recommend for the lively weekend than one of the best progressive house/trance producer Shingo Nakamura's "Scroll" original mix who definitely pump up the volume with this track that got me so in love with the melodic prog in the first place!

Now, I like the overall track, but things kick up another notch of my liking toward middle end where the progression of deep bass beats get you in that dancing groove and everything fall in, I am talking about melodic synth and piano keys after that was magic to say the least. Beautiful work by one of my favorite Japanese EDM producer and probably the greatest progressive house artist of recent time! Shingo truly knows what's up to get the party pumping and crowds dancing, a great club track to play at the events!
Shingo Nakamura - Scroll (Original Mix)

I Jump you to where I think is the best segment of this track...
Shingo Nakamura - Scroll (Original Mix)


Shingo Nakamura - Scroll (Original Mix)


Shingo Nakamura - Scroll [HD]


Jaytech remix
Shingo Nakamura - Scroll



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: