Monday, June 20, 2011


Coll & Tolland-Earthbound (Original Mix)

If you have case of Mondays like I have most of times, you know how you want to get away from the same old boringness in the office and step right out to that openness for some fresh air. Well, if you can't do it right away, today, I found just a right progressive trance track for our uplifting and inspiring pleasure that should wake the heck up and shoot adrenaline down the spine awake, well at least that is what I get outta this beat pumping and melody soothing mix! Although, I haven't yet hear much from Coll & Tolland, but this Earthbound progressively uplifting and melody trance mix really got them on my radar!

I love how it let out that exciting beat starts and keeps the bouncing vibe going toward the midtro. Then the melodic and euphoric synth swoop in to raise the moment of feeling while piano keys bouncing in the background...ha, all stress and pressure exude away and vaporized into the thin air as the epic lift to that huge transition of beatworks that sure keep me bouncing and feel alive again! What a fantastic and massive uplifting trance from these guys, I hope they are continue to produce such masterpiece! This track somewhat reminded me of great trance tracks produced from ATA and Temple One whom are 2 of my top favorite uplifting and melodic trance producers and DJs!
Coll & Tolland-Earthbound (Original Mix)


Coll and Tolland - Earthbound (Original Mix Deepblue Records UK)


Coll & Tolland - Earthbound (Original Mix)


Longer version...
Coll & Tolland - Earthbound (Original Mix)



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: