Monday, September 5, 2011


Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Rockstroh-Azure (Tanzen & Original Remix)

Hope everyone enjoying your labor day weekend so far, this track is shouting out to our international fans who obviously don't have their labor day today but I got just a right international vocal trance or euro dance mix for you guys! From Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Rockstroh mixing out to "Azure/Tanzen" which sounded like Russian, but please correct me if I am wrong! I love how the progressive vibe going with this remix, and vocal is tempting although, I have no clue what it is about and few melody are there, not a bad mix to wind down the day kind of track, enjoy!
Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Rockstroh-Azure (Tanzen & Original Remix)


Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Rockstroh "Azure/Tanzen" remix




Rockstroh - Tanzen (2-4 Grooves Radio Mix)


Rockstroh Tanzen



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: